New International HX Truck Overview
Built with an even stronger frame rail and extreme duty cab, the new International HX Truck utilizes over 100 years of experience building vocational trucks to create a wide range of configurations able to deliver workhorse power and capability alongside dependable performance for years to come. To see how far the HX International Truck has come, simply read on to explore:
- International HX Series Trucks: Advances
- International HX Series Trucks: Configurations
International HX Series Trucks: Advances
Just a few highlights of the latest International HX Series Trucks include:
- New extreme duty cab made from steel that is tough and durable, but also easy to repair.
- Wide range of factory-installed lift axles to let you get to work in a way that perfectly suits your needs.
- New Diamond Elite trim for best-in-class comfort and state-of-the-art technology.
- Sleeper to provide a comfortable place to get your night’s rest after a day’s work.
International HX Series Trucks: Configurations
- Concrete: Mixer configurations make full use of the huck-bolted frame and cross members and available big bore diesel engine for exceptional ongoing durability and reliability.
- Construction: The industry’s only 3.5 million RBM 0.5-inch huck-bolted single rail frame, driver-friendly compact hood, and set-forward front axle deliver optimal maneuverability and capability to handle all your jobs.
- Heavy Haul: Whatever you need to move, the HX International Truck Heavy Haul configuration provides a 70,000 pounds maximum payload rating to help you handle it.
- Heavy Wrecker: The HX® Series Heavy Wrecker offers Diamond Logic, boom controls and lift axles, plus sleeper configurations and an HVAC system for comfort.
- Logging: Perfect for off-road applications, the available Hendrickson PRIMAAX EX Tridem factory option can handle even the most extreme loads while dual external air cleaners deliver smooth running in dusty environments.
Try Out the International HX Series Trucks Today
Whether you’re looking for your first truck or trying to expand your fleet, you can explore the full range of International HX Series Trucks and talk through everything from financing options to accessories by visiting Rechtien International Trucks today. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
More From Rechtien International Trucks
CVSA-certified enforcement personnel will conduct roadside inspections on commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) as part of the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance’s (CVSA) Brake Safety Week, Aug 21-27, to identify and remove CMVs with critical brake violations from our roadways and to call attention to the dangers of faulty brake systems. Properly functioning brake systems are crucial…
As electric vehicles are becoming increasingly popular on the South Florida roads, it’s no surprise that electric commercial vehicles are also coming soon. Currently, diesel and gas trucks are some of the most popular commercial vehicles available for you to add to your business fleet. However, as battery technology advances and electric vehicles become more…
If you’ve paid any attention to the automotive industry, you’ll find that there’s a lot that has been going on. With that being said, the automotive industry is often closely related to the commercial truck industry, so you can expect some aspects to apply in both applications. Many of the trucking industry trends for 2022…
MIAMI, FL – May, 10, 2022 – Rechtien International Trucks, Inc. of Miami, Florida today announced it has signed an agreement to acquire Carolina International Trucks, Inc. with an area of responsibility covering the state of South Carolina. Founded in 1992 by Dick Ryan, Carolina International Trucks is a full-service dealer representing the International, Hino, Idealease,…
While we’re excited to provide you with a high-quality selection of new International trucks to help you run your South Florida business smoothly, we know that’s just the beginning of what you’ll need to get the job done right. After you’ve got a commercial vehicle that’s ready to begin the job, you’ll also want…