International MV Interior
When you need a work-ready truck for your tough jobs around look to the International MV Series. With three cab options across a variety of vocations, two reliable Cummins® engine options, and the International MV interior features to maximize productivity, this medium duty truck has what it takes to get through the daily grind. Explore the International MV interior with Rechtien International Trucks, and see how it can get you through the day in Miami or Fort Meyers.
International MV: Interior Features
Workers are ready to handle whatever roads throws at them thanks to the International MV interior application. Designed around a DriverFirst philosophy, the International MV interior cabin is geared toward the drivers so that they are more comfortable, productive and safe. Relax with the powerful HVAC system, easily find and operate necessary controls and switches, and increase visibility with door mounted mirrors. Take a look at some of there other International MV interior features that help optimize the work day:
- Up to 30 customizable, user-replaceable switches
- 8-gauge, 3.5″ Display with Odometer and Trip
- Available Premium 8-Gauge, 5″ Color Display with Virtual Gauges and Integrated Telemetry
- A high-strength, low-alloy (HSLA) reinforced, cold-rolled steel cab provides superior corrosion resistance as well as world-class fit and finish
- The welded cab assembly is dipped into an electrostatically applied primer as part of a paint process that provides outstanding resistance to corrosion and fading
- Diamond Logic® electrical system for streamlined chassis and body equipment integration
- And More!
International MV: Engine Options
business owners looking for a versatile medium duty truck will find it in the MV Series. These trucks come available with three cab options — Day Cab, Extended Cab, and Crew Cab, and can be adapted to several different vocations like Ambulance/Emergency Medical, Box Van, Utility, and more. Seeing what you can get with the following MV engines:
Cummins® B6.7 Engine
- 520-800 lb.-ft. torque
- 200-360 horsepower
Cummins® L9 Engine
- 720-1,250 lb.-ft. torque
- 260-380 horsepower
Explore the International MV Series at Rechtien International Trucks!
When you’re ready to upgrade your business with the International MV interior, contact the team at Rechtien International Trucks to explore the MV Series. On days when it seems like you never leave the cabin, learn how to organize your vehicle interior so you don’t get overwhelmed.