New International MV Series Body & Engine Options
The International MV Series is a powerful and flexible truck — and you can learn more about it right here at Rechtien International Trucks. The new International MV Series body options and engines are suitable for a wide range of applications, from towing and hauling to delivery.
What Are the MV Series Body Options?
The MV Series is available in three main body options:
- Delivery — Deliver anything from beverages to packages.
- Dump Truck — Haul a maximum of nearly 55,000 pounds.
- Towing — Use an integrated system to make towing around Miami a breeze.
There are three cab types: daycab, extended cab, and crew cab with a classic diamond interior. Choose from low or mid-level heights for optimal room while you’re traveling. The MV Series is also easily configurable for different vocations, which include the following truck body styles:
- Box Van
- Construction Dump
- Emergency Medical
- Fifth Wheel
- Stake Flatbed
- Utility with Boom
What Are the MV Series Engine Options?
These trucks can be had with one of two engines:
- Cummins® B6.7 — produces up to 200 hp and 520 lb-ft of torque or 325 hp and 750 lb-ft of torque
- Cummins® L9 — produces up to 350 hp and 1,000 lb-ft of torque.
You can also choose from the following transmissions, depending on the engine you select for your truck:
- Allison 1000, 2000, 3000 Series automatic
- Allison 3000 TRV Series Automatic
- Eaton® Fuller 6- to 10-speed manual
- Eaton® Procision 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
- Eaton® Fuller Advantage 10-speed fully automated manual
Test Drive the MV Series at Rechtien International Trucks
Compare the MV Series vs. HV Series to see which offers more of the specs and features you need. And if you need something else, we have a variety of semi trucks and straight trucks to choose from. When you’re ready, contact us to schedule a test drive at one of our locations in South Florida!