New International MV Series Body & Engine Options
The International MV Series is a powerful and flexible truck — and you can learn more about it right here at Rechtien International Trucks. The new International MV Series body options and engines are suitable for a wide range of applications, from towing and hauling to delivery.
What Are the MV Series Body Options?
The MV Series is available in three main body options:
- Delivery — Deliver anything from beverages to packages.
- Dump Truck — Haul a maximum of nearly 55,000 pounds.
- Towing — Use an integrated system to make towing around Miami a breeze.
There are three cab types: daycab, extended cab, and crew cab with a classic diamond interior. Choose from low or mid-level heights for optimal room while you’re traveling. The MV Series is also easily configurable for different vocations, which include the following truck body styles:
- Box Van
- Construction Dump
- Emergency Medical
- Fifth Wheel
- Stake Flatbed
- Utility with Boom
What Are the MV Series Engine Options?
These trucks can be had with one of two engines:
- Cummins® B6.7 — produces up to 200 hp and 520 lb-ft of torque or 325 hp and 750 lb-ft of torque
- Cummins® L9 — produces up to 350 hp and 1,000 lb-ft of torque.
You can also choose from the following transmissions, depending on the engine you select for your truck:
- Allison 1000, 2000, 3000 Series automatic
- Allison 3000 TRV Series Automatic
- Eaton® Fuller 6- to 10-speed manual
- Eaton® Procision 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
- Eaton® Fuller Advantage 10-speed fully automated manual